FLC Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

I Panasonic CQ-TX5500D l

I Panasonic CQ-TX5500D l Empty I Panasonic CQ-TX5500D l

Message  freijojo Sam 6 Nov - 18:01

I Panasonic CQ-TX5500D l Panasonicvacuumtubecarstereo

(approximately $800) double DIN in dash automobile CD player is the world's first to employ a vacuum tube, yet also play MP3 CD-Rom discs. Employing a tube in the pre-amplification stage, the B-flat produces 16 watts (nominal) into 4 channels (45 watts per channel peak). An auxiliary input allows for flexibility of additional source components such as a portable cassette player or MiniDisc. Overall dimensions are 178mm x 100mm x 160mm while the unit weighs in at 2.3Kg. The CQ-TX5500 includes and AM/FM radio, allows for choosing folders on an MP3 CD-Rom, track selection on audio CD discs, and provides for single button random playback and repeat. A wireless remote control is also available. Visual features include the ability to view the tube while "old school" backlit analog UV meters show power output. Playback abilities include MPEG-1 Layer 3 (32kbs-256kbs), MPEG-2 Layer 3LSF (16kbs-160kbs). CD playback frequency response is from 5Hz to 20kHz. No date set for availability within the USA.

Panasonic, taking its tradition of pioneering quality, user friendly and mod products further on, has introduced Panasonic CQ-TX5500D- the Vacuum Tube Car Stereo. It’s their very first car deck including a tube amplifier. The built-in vacuum tube amplifier provides all the retro-sounding tinges and those old fashioned warm sounding sound stage, you’ve always longed to have. Its impressive CD deck can interpret CD-R and CD-RW while playing the regular CD and MP3’s. It emanates an orange glow that could be sensed through the middle window.

And, that’s not all. Its double-din stereo sports old school meters having needles instead of LEDs, with equal ease and effect. The car stereo is extremely adjustable and fits in with no trouble. The tube amps offer the cleanest and warmest sound. It’s so affordable at the price of $950 that you can not, simply, resist the temptation to own one. So, this awesome looking Vacuum Tube Car Stereo is all set to be a part of your car’s interiors. Go and get it.
freijojo
freijojo
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas